Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010!

I think that it is finally time for me to blog. Christmas and the year 2009 is over. Hello 2010!
This is my year. I graduate this year and I turn 18! I am very excited for this new year and what it had in store for me. This year I plan to lose some weight so I can look stunning in my prom dress. :)

This was taken December 26, 2009. My Cousins Holly and Emilee and my Grandma and I all posed for a picture.
These are the cute snowmen I got for my mom. She loved them! Clay got a breathalyser and I got my dad the newest Indiana Jones movie.
This is my cousin Holly and I. We were walking to the lake that is across the street from their house. When we got to the lake we saw a huge catfish...floating. It was dead and smelled gross.




Follow me on Twitter! @ItssSarahh

No comments:

Post a Comment