Thursday, October 29, 2009

BOO!

Halloween is coming up and I can feel it in the air!
I absolutely love Halloween. I am going trick or treating one last time. I'm not an adult yet so i figure I can still go. I plan on going trick or treating with my cousin Emilee this Saturday.

This was taken at my aunt Gerry's annual Halloween party. I was a graduate.


Today at school, Seniors took their Panoramic picture. :) We also got our order forms for cap and gown, and announcements. Seniors are doing a fundraiser selling pens. I would love for someone to buy something from me.
For 7 items . . . sample pen
15 items . . . Class t-shirt
20 items . . . 1 FREE prom ticket
30 items . . . The above, plus class hoodie sweatshirt and 2 FREE prom tickets.
The overall top seller wins $100.

If you would like to order online:
go to www.justwriteforfunds.com/sales
Enter the campaign ID: c2361
Password: summit

No comments:

Post a Comment