Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the next 5.

These are the next 5 pictures of my senior year album.



Sam  Garcia and I at the Summit vs. Timberview game

The team having their discussion before the game. I love this picture!
Taylor Reynolds and I at the football game.
THE FOLDERS! They aren't too horrible to me.
I drew this for Mrs. Ellman my freshmen year. I think I should create a new updated one for her office. 
The kings of Leon concert pictures will uploaded soon. :) The concert was AMAZING! I plan on marrying one of the band members, just not the drummer. 
This Thursday, my brother Clayton will be coming in town from Oklahoma. He is driving 7 hours to come to Arlington to visit while he is on fall break. I can't wait!

Follow me on Twitter! @itsssarahh

1 comment:

  1. I love that sign...you can make a new one, but the old one goes in the hall of fame!

    ReplyDelete