Friday, February 5, 2010

:)

Hmm, Hmm, Hmm. :) 
Today is friday and I am HAPPY about that. It has been a pretty good day. 
Yesterday, we had a Senior Meeting while all of the underclassmen had a TAKS practice day. I had to sit in a hot gym for 3 hours. Although, it was not the worst day ever. It was a very fun day, surprisingly. All of the guys decided to play games like Leap Frog, Wheel barrel races, and they also attempted to do a pyramid of 15 people! It was hilarious to watch but also a little terrifying because I had a feeling someone was gonna get hurt. 

Erik and I in class :) 
This weekend I play on seeing Dear John. :) I bought the book recently but I haven't started it yet. The movie is based on the book, written by Nicholas Sparks. Sparks has also written some well known books including: The Notebook, Nights in Rodanthe, A Walk to Remember, and The Last song.

Saturday and Sunday - I am going to my brothers baseball games. He is the starting pitcher for NWOSU, NorthWestern Oklahoma State University. Also, This weekend I will be writing two papers for my TCC English 4 class. ugh. I am not looking forward for that. 

Follow me on Twitter! @ItssSarahh

No comments:

Post a Comment