Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Maren and Mari are 2!

This weekend I went to my sister's house for the twins birthday party. 
I also went to the Grapevine Mills Mall and got my prom dress at a store called DEB.

This is Vivian and I. I had my Robert Pattinson earrings on that day and Vivian had her Jacob pin on her lanyard. I am Team Switzerland and Vivian is Team Jacob.
Vivian and I are chillin' in class. :)
Maren and I at her and Mari's birthday. I don't have a picture of Mari or else I would have put it up on here. :)


MOVIE REVIEW:
Cop Out
This weekend I was treated to a free movie and free dinner thanks to Anthony Moffa. We went to the SMG and saw Cop Out. In my opinion this movie is Great. Cop Out is rated R for language and violence. It was a very funny movie and had action as well. 

Follow me on Twitter! @ItssSarahh

No comments:

Post a Comment