Friday, April 9, 2010

Dallas Stars

Sorry that it has been so long since I have posted a blog. I have been a little busy with school and whatnot. Last night I went to the Dallas Stars game with my parents and a friend, Moffa. It was the last home game of the season and possibly the last game for Mike Modano. He has play for 21 seasons and is 39 years old now. He has had  802 assists in his career. 

I was sitting at the very top of the stadium and got this pretty decent photo of him. He got two standing ovations last night that seem to last forever, one of which was about 3 minutes long. I never knew how much I love hockey. I have only been to two hockey games in my life, both of which were for the Dallas Stars. 
Here is a group shot of all the players after they had won the game against the Anaheim Ducks 3-2. At the end of the game all of the teammates got their picture taken with Modano.
I really hope to go to another Dallas Stars hockey game sometime in  the next season. Although it has not officially been declared, I am hoping that Modano does not retire this year and I can see him one more year skating on the ice with the Stars.



Follow me on Twitter! @ItssSarahh

1 comment: